MUBAS Announces Short Courses Starting July 2021 (Management Development Centre)
17 May, 2021 by HEC Media in
PROGRAMMES ON OFFER
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MARKETING (CIM)
- Professional Certificate
- Professional Diploma
- Post Graduate Diploma (Chartered)
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT (CILT)
- Advanced Diploma
INSTITUTE OF BANKERS IN MALAWI (IOBM)
- Certificate in Banking
- Diploma in Banking
- Advanced Diploma in Banking
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF PURCHASING AND SUPPLY (CIPS)
- Level 2 – Certificate
- Level 3 – Advanced Certificate
- Level 4 – Diploma
- Level 5 – Advanced Diploma
- -Level 6 – Professional Diploma
ASSOCIATION OF BUSINESS EXECUTIVES (ABE)
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & HUMAN RESOURCES
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & MARKETING
- Level 4 Diploma
- Level 5 Diploma
- Level 6 Diploma
INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS IN MALAWI (ICAM)
- Level 1 Knowledge Level
- Level 2 Professional Level
- Level 3 Advanced Level
CERTIFIED INTERNAL AUDITOR (CIA)
- Part 1 – Internal Audit Basics
- Part 2 – Internal Audit Practice
- Part 3 – Internal Audit Knowledge Elements
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE MDC?
- Provides quality tuition from a dynamic mix of academic and practitioners with a strong emphasis on the application of skills at competitive and affordable fees.
- The FIRST accredited and well-established centre to offer all CIM coursesin Malawi.
- Has produced students who have attained international awards for excelling in examinations taken in their various programmes of study.
Hurry and register now as we have limited places available!
- Collect application forms now at the Campus situated opposite National Bank of Malawi Chichiri Branch.
- Come for orientation and registration on 3rd July, 2021 at the Campus.
Weekday classes to commence on Monday, 5th July, 2021.
- Weekend classes to commence on Saturday, 10th July, 2021.
- For more information Contact: 0884 845 547, 01 810 724 or 01 811 828.
For any detailed information, please contact:
Management Development Centre
University of Malawi – Polytechnic
Private Bag 303
Tel: 01 810 724 or 01 811 828
Email: [email protected]
Download application form here