Call for Admissions - Malamulo College of Health Sciences May 2021 Intake
03 March, 2021 by HEC Media in
Malamulo College of Health Sciences, a constituent college of the Malawi Adventist University invites applications for admission into its Degree, Diploma and Certificate programs.
1. Diploma (Regular) (3 Years)
a. Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery Technician
Candidates shall be 16 years and above but not older than 45; in possession of a valid MSCE certificate or equivalent with credits in 6 subjects including, English, Biology, Physical science or Chemistry and Physics, plus any science subject (e.g. Agriculture, Mathematics, Geography, Home Economics) and any other two subjects. If Mathematics is not credit then it should be a strong pass.
b. Diploma in Clinical Medicine - Generic
MSCE or its equivalent with 6 credits including English, Mathematics, Biology and Physical Science or (Chemistry and Physics) and any other two science subjects.
c. Diploma in Biomedical Science (Laboratory) - Generic
MSCE or its equivalent with 6 credits including English, Mathematics, Biology and Physical Science or (Chemistry an Physics) and any other two science subjects
2. Certificate in Clinical Medicine (2 Years) - Generic
MSCE or its equivalent with 4 credits including 2 science subjects from the following: Mathematics, Biology, and Physical Science (Chemistry or Physics) and at least a credit or strong pass in English.
3. Bachelor of Science (BSc - 4 Year) - Generic
a. Bachelor of Science - Public Health
b. Bachelor of Science - Medical Laboratory Services
MSCE or its equivalent with 6 credits including English, Mathematics, Biology and Physical Science (Physics or Chemistry) and two other subjects. Those with A-Level certificate must have at least a grade of C in Chemistry, Biology and either Mathematics or Physics.
Method of Application
- Download application forms from www.mau.ac.mw or collect from MAU Blantyre campus. NB: This advert has the correct admission criteria as other forms circulating have old entry requirements.
- Complete the application form
- Get two recommendation letters (i) from the religious leader of your denomination and (ii) from the head teacher of your last school
- Get your two passport-sized photos
- Make a copy of your MSCE or its equivalent certificate
- Deposit application fee of MK10,000 in Malawi Adventist University Bank Account: Standard Bank, Ntcheu Branch, Ntcheu – Malawi. Account number: 9100 00074 4082
Send your application to:
The Assistant Registrar
Malamulo College of Health Sciences
P.O. Box 55, Makwasa, Thyolo