Training Opportunity in Integrated Social Protection Course at Magomero Community College
03 May, 2022 by HEC Media in
Magomero Community Development College under the Ministry of Gender, Community Development and Social Welfare in collaboration with the Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs invites applications for scholarships for a certificate in Integrated Social Protection Course for 2022/2023 academic year.
Serving front line extension workers implementing any of the five instruments of Social Protection Programme (social cash transfer, public works, savings loan groups, microfinance, school meals) from the following districts: Chitipa, Karonga, Mzimba, Rumphi, Nkhatabay, Nkhotakota, Likoma, Kasungu, Machinga, Zomba, Phalombe, Chiradzulu, Blantyre, Thyolo, Mulanje, Neno, Mwanza, Chikwawa and Nsanje.
- These front line workers must come from the following ministries:
Gender, Community Development and Social Welfare
- Natural Resources and Climate Change
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Candidates should possess Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) with four (4) credits including English and a minimum of two (2) years' work experience in implementing social protection programmes.
- Candidates should attach a ONE (1) page motivational letter.
- Candidates should attach a stamped letter from their employer as evidence of implementing any of the FIVE (5) instruments in social protection.
- Candidates should not exceed 50 years of age and successful candidates will be required to sign a bond.
One (1) year (including a three-month field placement)
Mode of Delivery
The programme will be delivered on block release basis at Magomero Community Development College in Chiradzulu.
Applications marked "2022 Integrated Social Protection Scholarship" with enclosed application form, motivational letter, copies of certificates and a stamped letter from employer must be sent to the postal address below or through the email address [email protected] or [email protected].
The Principal, Magomero Community Development College, P/Bag 3, Namadzi.
Download application form below: